With the holidays coming up – I thought I would take the time to create a gift guide of my favorite gift ideas if you are looking for something for a friend or family member! These are at many different price points – so hopefully you can find some inspiration for everyone on your list! I will put the approximate prices in parentheses ($30) so that you have an idea of what they cost! Prices may change based on sales or different websites you are shopping on!
I am a firm believer of things that are practical, beautiful, and good quality. I don’t always look for the cheapest price, I would rather buy less gifts for people, but of a higher quality. I don’t think gifts are about quantity or price, I think the best part of buying a gift for someone is choosing something thoughtfully that you know they’ll enjoy, or even something you know they wouldn’t buy for themselves! Some of my favorite things to get my girlfriends are things that might not be “practical” but are beautiful and make them feel like they got something extra special that they deserved!
**Also – some of these links go through my Amazon page & may give me a commission if you purchase through my link!**
For the Foodies :
- Half Baked Harvest “Super Simple” Cookbook
- HBH is my FAVORITE food blogger & this is her new cookbook packed with easy meals that are also delicious! ($18)
- Rustic Joyful Food Cookbook
- First – go follow Danielle on Instagram because she will light up your feed! Second, these recipes are amazing, but also – her story. This is one of my favorite cookbooks & truly I have loved getting to know more about Danielle’s life by watching her & reading this cookbook!
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven
- If you are looking for a gift to go in with some family members on – this would be at the top of my list. YES, there are a million different brands of Enameled Dutch Ovens, but Le Creuset is my favorite and I honestly use mine multiple times a week! There are tons of sizes and shapes, and colors – but the best thing is that they can go from stove to oven to table, and they even look great as a decoration sitting on my stove in my kitchen! My most used size is my 5 1/2 quart, but for a larger family 4+, I would say the 7 1/4 quart could be a better option! It’s better to have a larger pot than you need than one that isn’t big enough! ($300-$500, depending on size)
- Stocking Stuffer : Chop Stir
- Such a random little tool – but one of my FAVORITE kitchen things! We use it for ground meat, it chops it up the meat quickly and goes in the top of the dishwasher for easy cleaning! WAAAY easier than trying to chop up meat with a spatula! ($8)
- Nespresso Vertuoline Machine with Aerocinno Milk Frother
- THIS is the Nespresso machine we have, and I love that it can make anything from single espresso shots (great for iced drinks) to 14 oz. cups of coffee! The milk frother can do hot or cold milk, with or without foam! But let me tell you, the COLD FOAM IS HEAVENLY! Price varies, sometimes they have great sales during the holidays, but usually around ($150) for the bundle!
- This Cookbook Stand
- The best part about this cookbook stand, is that it’s basically invisible. It holds a cookbook open without blocking any of the text or images & also keeps the pages clean from splatters while cooking. Am I the only one who gets spaghetti sauce EVERYWHERE whenever I’m cooking? Probably. I know this photo doesn’t look all that glamorous, but I keep this on my kitchen counter with a cookbook in it at all times – and I am SO PICKY about what goes on my counters! Love it, truly! ($17)
For the Technology Wizards :
- Apple AirPods.
- Kyle & I both have a pair and truly, they are fantastic! If you have an iPhone it’s easy to connect to your phone without a million steps. They hold a charge for a long time & the built in microphone makes it easy to take phone calls on them! I love these for when I’m cooking dinner or editing but also want to chat with a friend! Easy and hands free! ($140 – $180, depending on the version…I have the $140 older version & LOVE them!)
- Apple Watch & iPhone Charging Stand
- We use these on our nightstands and they keep the cords from getting all crazy + they look nice! Multiple colors available! ($15)
- Loopy Phone Case
- I LOVE this phone case and since I purchased one, I haven’t dropped my phone! It’s comfortable and convenient! There are many different patterns and colors – and they have cases for all the different phone models (not just Apple)! ($50)
For the World Traveler :
- THIS Weekender!
- I bought this for Kyle and it is perfect for a 2-3 day trip! It also is a water resistant canvas and has a long strap to use as a crossbody if you want! Comes in multiple colors, and to be honest, looks super expensive in person. We were surprised it was only $50! ($50)
- FJALLRAVEN Water Resistant Backpack
- THIS is on my Christmas list. Not only are these stylish (just look at the high schoolers you know) but they are water resistant and would be perfect for traveling! There are so many colors, and I think they are just the CUTEST! ($80)
For the Bookworm :
- This Book Light
- I LOVE that it is rechargeable with a USB cord – so you never have to go searching for batteries in your house and has 3 different brightness levels! The light is large enough to cover both sides of a book without having to adjust it every time you need to turn the page! ($13)
- Amazon Gift Card
- Okay…This might be like WHAT KELSEY. COME ON. But truly, I love to read, and I have a whole list of books that I want to read, so an Amazon gift card can be one of the best gifts, because It’s always fun to order some books from my “TBR – To Be Read” pile! Plus, when I don’t know someone super well, I love to give gift cards, because I know they will get used & I also know that it’s better than me showing up with something random they probably won’t use or like!
For the Homebody :
- Pottery Barn : Ruched Faux Fur Blanket.
- SO Luxurious, beautiful, & makes any couch or bed look even cozier! We have 2 of these and they are the blanket I reach for every time I want to snuggle up and read or watch a movie! ($200)
- We LOVE this game! It’s easy to pick up and understand (not a long learning curve. Fun for kids and adults! We love it best with 4 players, but it’s easy if you have more than 4 people to switch out players as the game goes pretty quickly! ($20)
- Barefoot Dreams Socks
- ANYTHING made by Barefoot Dreams is amazing! Cardigans, Bathrobes, Blankets – they are all amazing! But these socks are so cozy and are great for a stocking stuffer, or if you are looking for a white elephant gift! Socks ALWAYS fit, so you don’t have to worry about buying the right size or color!
- Ferpie & Fray Candles
- I have spoken OVER AND OVER about Ferpie & Fray candles because they are truly my favorite. Honey Sea Salt, Driftwood & Moss, and Spiced Pear are my Top 3 scents. But I truly think they are all great! They are 100% Soy Wax with Lead Free Wicks, so they burn clean and are safe to burn in your home! They last a long time (for specific burn times, check out each listing and it will have an approximate hour description. Perfect for someone who loves things that smell good! (WHICH IS EVERYONE) ($10-$30)
For the Ladies in Your Life :
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
- I use this almost every night and it makes me feel like I have my life together when I wake up to the most luxurious feeling lips! Perfect for if you use matte lipstick to make your lips moisturized and the product go on perfectly! ($20)
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
- For volume and texture, this is my FAVORITE! IT gives my flat hair some body – and helps hold my curls! I ask for it every year for Christmas, one bottle lasts me at least 6 months! ($45)
- Post Accessories Earrings
- I LOVE this company & I love her earrings! She is constantly creating new styles, and they sell out fast! But you can find available styles on her website! ($15-25/pair)
For everyone on your list :
I’m a firm believer in the power of words. And I think the best gift to give everyone on your list is a thoughtful card or letter. If you are on a budget or just looking for something to get the person who has “Everything” – take a minute to write out a letter telling the recipient what they mean to you, or what you admire about them, or encouraging them. It is something that costs no money, but is priceless. Out of all the gifts I have been given in my life – I remember the words people have spoken and written to me the longest.
If you have a gift idea that you would think that I should include – I’d LOVE to hear! And if you enjoyed reading this, feel free to share the blog with your friends and family!